Monday, August 22, 2011

Hello gals!

Hey Girls!
My name is Mackenzie and Taylor invited me to join this awesome blog!=D
Let me introduce myself...

My name is..Mackenzie

I have 11 18inch American Girl dolls

I have a lot of cloths for them:)

I have Felicity and Elizabeth's bed that I share with my sister,Lilac!:D

Here are the dolls I have! I will list them from my first doll to my latest doll:)

1. Marisol{GOTY 2005}

2.Elizabeth

3. Kit

4. Emily

5. Mia{GOTY 2008}

6. Chrissa{GOTY 2009}

7. Sonali{GOTY friend 2009}

8. Lanie{GOTY 2010}

9. Felicity

10. Elizabeth(yes,I have 2 elizabeth dolls:)

11. Kanani{GOTY 2011}


I love American Girl very much!
And I hope I will never stop loveing American Girl!

My aunt got me into it:) she got me my first AG doll:)

I have been to an AGP once:) and I got Chrissa and her sundress:)

I hope you like it here! Stay for awhile! And be on the look for more posts!=D

Thx Taylor for inviting me! You rock!=D
Lol!
Ps- in our whole house we have 36 18inch AG dolls!=O

*~Mackenzie~*

No comments:

Post a Comment